This page last updated 17 May 2022
Registration for Connections 2022 is now open!
(The registration link is to a Google Form, which may be difficult to access on some military networks. If you experience difficulty registering from work, we recommend you try from home on your personal device.)
Connections 2022 will take place at the Institute for Defense Analyses (IDA) at 730 East Glebe Road,
Alexandria, Virginia 22305. Click here for directions: Directions to IDA. Please be sure to note the parking directions, as the Potomac Yard shopping center will tow.
Our hosts at IDA have reserved a block of rooms at the Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport for any Connections attendees in need of lodging in the area. The rate is $172/night, which corresponds to federal per diem.
Notes on the hotel room block:
* Reservation must be made through the link above
* Sleeping rooms in your room block are $172 for a Standard King
* There are no conference activities planned to take place at the hotel
* Please note that breakfast is not included in this room rate
* Reservations for the group rate must be made prior to June 27th, and only a limited number of rooms are available in this block
* Underground Parking Garage-$40 per night with in and out privileges; height restriction of 6’8. An incidental card will be asked for at check in to cover these charges.
DRAFT CONFERENCE AGENDA
A preliminary draft of the conference agenda is available here. (Scroll down on the schedule for additional information about the panels.) This is a draft schedule. Presentation and panelist information will be made available as it is confirmed.