Every year, Connections attendees attend our annual array of Workshops, pooling their collective experience to solve questions facing the Wargaming community and to raise new ones. The topics – suggested, selected, and run by volunteers from the wargaming community – typically reflect the year’s theme or cover reoccurring demands faced by professional wargamers.
Certain Workshops are also supported by Working Groups, teams of professional wargamers who organize before the conference to advance wargaming scholarship through papers, recommendations, and even game designs. These working groups have produced spectacular products for the community, which we are proud to host on our site and other professional wargaming outlets.
Working Groups 2021:
- Working Group 1: How to Use Unethical Practices to make your wargame say what you Want it to Say: A Thought Experiment
- Working Group 2: Ethical Considerations in Professional Wargames
- Working Group 3: Gaming the Irrational
- Working Group 4: Gaming to Build Ethical Leaders
- Working Group 5: Educating Wargamers
- Working Group 6: Wargaming for Education
Click on the links below to see the the completed products of previous Working Groups